Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New plowed field...only did a tiny portion in 4 hours - and got my third...

Barry NY

...1600's cob........some of you may know - I already have found two 1666 cobs in two different fields...(attached that older picture)...

unreal digging today - definitely untouched field...signals everywhere...

area dates to 1640's...got a KG 3 copper, large cent, foreign coins, artillery button, merc (funny)...etc...

was using the DeepTech Smart with elliptical coil. quiet as a mouse until it found the targets...most were 5" - 9" deep..

as Arnold says "I'll be back"...Thursday looks like picture perfect weather........

n/t

Wow . . . that's crazy good!!

Barry that is as good as metal detecting england. way out of my range gladd yu got out and found them,

Gunnar - you know I've been to England....yes - it's as close as you can get...
If you can make it out to Long Island, NY ever - you can detect with me anytime........

GunnarMN said:
Barry that is as good as metal detecting england. way out of my range gladd yu got out and found them,

Good finds Barry those virgin fields are still around week ago Tuesday i hit one in Orient lots of old coppers . I like those cob,s. Barry is there any pamphlets on that DeepTech Smart. HH Jim

amazing finds!

Thanks guys...tomorrow hunting for more...can't wait...

Hey Jim - you owe me an invite to a good site...remember the last time we tried to hunt one of your spots (sod farm) not knowing and had to leave...that day I got my second cob...

Check out DeepTech or see video at Detector Comparisons

deepdiger60 said:
Good finds Barry those virgin fields are still around week ago Tuesday i hit one in Orient lots of old coppers . I like those cob,s. Barry is there any pamphlets on that DeepTech Smart. HH Jim

I remember that Barry just goes to prove you cant always believe the tractor operator i just got my GT control box back it,,s fixed when the opportunity is right ill give you a buzz . HH Jim

I'm so envious of you guys I'm still trying to learn my detector. I will be asking so many questions .