Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Poster here

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys,
I typically dont post.I do read everyone elses posts though and try and learn as much as I can from them.
I have been a beach hunter for about 2 1/2 years now. I have found lots of clad (usually completely hammered)some silver toe rings, several ear rings, costume jewlery and tons of trash. Even though I really have never found anything like what you guys typically show, I am completely addicted to the hunt. Today was an unusual day for me though.I finally have found something worth posting and would like to share it with you. I am afraid that I will now be more consumed by the hunt than ever before.
HH,
Bill

WELCOME ABOARD Sandolar! CONGRATULATIONS ON A NICE FIND! Now go out and find somemore. HH, NamVetLesTreasureSeeker

Have the center stone looked at. If it is a real ruby it could be worth more than you think.Keep it going,Joe

Welcome, Sandoler! Nice initiation post to the forum! I know I would have been thrilled to land a beauty like that one! I'm like you. I lurk and enjoy everyone's posts, but I'm waiting to find something special to post. Hopefully that will be in the near future!
Keep posting!