Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Pro Pointer and da Loot

cjw63

Well heres a pic of the new "toy" and the loot after my hunt this evening. All I can say is wow! This rascal is handier than a pocket on a shirt:lol:
I never thought I ever needed one of these things, but after reading all the pros and cons (mostly pros) from all of you folks on this forum I figured what
the heck why not? I'm glad I bought it! HH to all!
Joe :detecting::garrett:

A good investment that you did. Good clad find on your part.
I see that the little speaker is not covered up yet.
I covered mine with black electrical tape to cut down on the alarm sound .
It has muffled it some but I rely more on the vibration to find the target.
I wear earphones and the vibration works better for me.
That alarming sound tells ever one in the neighbourhood what I'm doing and I don't need that attention.

Hey Joel, thanks for replying and the tip. Thats not a bad idea! HH to ya.
Joe:detecting::garrett:

the pro pointer is a very nice addition to anyones treasure hunting arsenal. never thought i needed one either, but sure glad i bought it. makes recovering targets fast and easy.
my pro pointer doesn't sound that loud to me....not to the point of covering the speaker hole with electrical tape to muffle it down some anyways. ..............roger

Ive found a lot of coins with it that
would have gotten away ...especially
in mucky wet ground...
Dont leave home without it!!!!

HH

Ron
Rangers Lead The Way

My poor ProPointer has been washed only once. It's taken on a gray patina, sorta like dirt.
One of the benefits is being able to pinpoint shallow coins before digging, and do a quick search for spills.
Can't imagine being without it! Jugg.

This thing is the best on the market.I like to use mine before i dig to get a better ideal on how deep or shallow the target is also.especially if i feel it's a gold or silver target.

I hit some very rough areas where you can't really dig and I'll pass the Pro-pointer over the target first. If it reads, I can get to it. Mine could use a good cleaning too, it's gray also.

John

I think there the best thing since sliced bread. I will never part with mine.