Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Quattro owner

cubmannc

Hi to All,
New Quattro on the way..not new to detecting but upgrading to a Quattro.
After doing allot of reading and reading allot of forums..made the leap!!!
As excited as I have ever been and can't wait to go over my previous sites
and see what I left behind...more to follow

cubmannc

Welcome aboard, Cubmannc. I think you're gonna like your new Quatro. The last detector I had before the Quatro was an old Garrett Master Hunter 7, or something like that. Not too bad for the time, but oh what a difference the Quatro is. I still can't believe how good it is with mineralization and salt water. Hardly know it's turned on sometimes at the beach, it's so quiet. Let us know how you like it and anxious to hear you're report on it. Marc Trainor

Welcome cubmannc, you won't be dissapointed. Just as 'beachguy777'I also had a Garrett (gtx550) before I purchased the Quatro. Alot of the guys here search on the beach, I always search on farmland. And guess wat....it works great! Regards... Peter F.

Thanks for the welcome...I am in the Elizabeth City,NC area so I detect old farms, churches,etc
and of course the Outer Banks area...and anywhere else I see in my travels..retired so have
some free time on my hands...had a BH,Garrett, and one or two others I borrowed over the years..
but want next yrs. technology so to speak..everything I have read about the Minelabs is good..was thinking about the Explorer..when this one came out so I waited to see how the Quattro
faired before making my decision..looking forward to many hours of digging in my future!!!cubmannc