Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new recruits

coopercat

I was hunting in a park near me and was swarmed by a local gang. This was the end of a pretty good day of hunting.

Attachments

• 0-6.jpeg
    0-6.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 150
  • 0-1.jpeg
    0-1.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 0-7.jpeg
    0-7.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 161
I was hunting in a park near me and was swarmed by a local gang. This was the end of a pretty good day of hunting.
Thanks for the memories! I remember when the young ones came & were curious about what I was doing & finding! One time they had buried a bunch of toy cars in a play area BUT I just left them there, for I think the buried them just to get me to find them--they were not there but may have been watching from afar --I just could not keep their toys! I don't play with them! :giggle:

Thanks for the memories! I remember when the young ones came & were curious about what I was doing & finding! One time they had buried a bunch of toy cars in a play area BUT I just left them there, for I think the buried them just to get me to find them--they were not there but may have been watching from afar --I just could not keep their toys! I don't play with them! :giggle:
These kids were great. The Mothers took a short video i would like to post, but i don't know how. It was a school group, they want to come to their school and give a little demo.

These kids were great. The Mothers took a short video i would like to post, but i don't know how. It was a school group, they want to come to their school and give a little demo.
I don't know how either but maybe someone can explain how to you & then we can see it, too! Giving a Demo would be nice ! A friend & I did that at one school & it was fun--we were letting them use the detectors themselves but time was too short but I did get permission to hunt, although I had been hunting there before then! The kids were nice but busy with playing ball & their games if there but most of the time I hunted on weekends or when schools were closed! It was a Junior high & I found loads of quarters that they lost! Good luck with the Demo & digging up the goodies! Ma

You were lucky you got away... looks like a rough bunch there!!!😂🤣
Who know though... one of them may take up metal detecting one day instead of getting into trouble.

How much do want for the cat??Ha,ha,ha I also have a blk/wht one his name is Cisco :clapping:

Attachments

• P2100001.JPG
    P2100001.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 76
I don't know how either but maybe someone can explain how to you & then we can see it, too! Giving a Demo would be nice ! A friend & I did that at one school & it was fun--we were letting them use the detectors themselves but time was too short but I did get permission to hunt, although I had been hunting there before then! The kids were nice but busy with playing ball & their games if there but most of the time I hunted on weekends or when schools were closed! It was a Junior high & I found loads of quarters that they lost! Good luck with the Demo & digging up the goodies! Ma
Their school is on some kind of historical site. They are going to try to get me permission to hunt there.

Nice hunt! It's great that you had a positive interaction with the kids and their parents at the park. Sounds like you might get a new permission out of it too....Good job!

I find it interesting grade school age kids usually pretty eager to come up and ask you questions. I usually tell the much smaller ones Im listening for worms, look on their faces is just adorable as they think about it...... seems most of the time they ask better questions than the adults too.