Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new refinery for gold pays98%

deerman

just checked out this web site http://www aragold.com I might have to give them a call and see if i can get a little more for my gold then midwest
there located in texas/dallas area closer to you gulf hunter:detecting::thumbup:

Since I live in Dallas, I may just look them up and go over there to check them out.

If I do that, I'll post a review of what I find in this thread.

Edit to add:

I just looked them up on Google Earth. They are 5 minutes from where I am now.

Thank wippie that would help alot of people around here,don't know what frosted cz is so if you get there can you post a pic if thay let you of a frosted cz? thanks

I have been looking at Aragold some too, definitely ready for a change, as I'm STILL hemoraging from the last Midwest experience!

Means you get them back AND your diamonds, instead of them getting "vaporized", as Midwest claims. I wonder about that too.

Whippy, we would be VERY interested in your findings there. I am looking for an alternate refining source and consistent reliability in what I can expect. PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT YOU FIND OUT!

My jeweler friend told me recently that there are so many diamonds on the market that unless a stone is exceptional it is scrapped when the jewel is on the market!

The tiny diamonds on the rings I found this year were only useful as abrasives otherwise had no value at all!!

They are not even worth the trouble of removing them from the rings when they are scrapped!

An article on De Biers (Sp?) diamond company said they had lost vertually all their sales in the past year!

Scary times!!!!!!

CJ

I have used them for the past 5 years as have several other diggers in the Dallas area. They are the real deal. When the recession hit, they would only pay 98% if you had at least 55 grams to turn in, and a sliding scale for lesser amounts. I would give them a call to see what their current prices are. They are a nice group of people to work with and we have never had any problems with weights or payments. They chemically dissolve the gold to separate it from other metals and this process will make a CZ look like frosted glass. Diamonds and most other stones are unaffected. I will post some Pict's tomorrow when I dig out my last pile of stones.