Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Safari Package available for Pre-Order

JW

Minelab Safari Pro Pack Option 1 & 2 (na237-32180116) (nb237-32180116)

Comes w/ RPG Headphones, Rechargeable Battery Pack, Battery Charger and 11

I just received my first MD a Safari pro pack and it came with a rechargable as well as the aa batter case so to batteries so to speak and all the other goodies in the package, tote bag goodies belt pouch, digging tool, gloves charger,oh and the Minelad ball cap,,, really like that. I just started MDing and have made one nice find right off the bat right outside my front door but nothing much since but gotta keep trying right?! Anyways seems to be a very user friendly machine and great sensitivity as far as I can tell.

Wish I had gotten a Minelab hat when I bought mine.... :cry:
That really ought to be standard with a $1k+ machine; besides its free advertising.

Maybe since I have only had one decent find so far and its nothing compared to some I have seen on here I could just post a pic of the Minelab ball cap and brag on that for awhile? LOL It is a really nice cap not a cheapy one.

That is a good deal, I purchased mine in March, different dealer. I got the pouch by Garret and a 29.00 digger tool that was it.

Jim