Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEW shipping charges from USPS

Another reason not to use the post office for shipping large packages. Excessive shipping time and lousy tracking # system is bad enough!
Yeah, that's the first of many reasons not to use Govt. functions. The fact is, the Govt. isn't functioning in most areas all that well. They can't jail us all, we all need to quit paying taxes until they come around to our line of thinking. And thanks for the info,sprchng. HH jim tn

F19 and Nokta Impact factory box--22"
XP Deus--24"
Teknetics Omega 8500--28"
Tesoros came in boxes at least as small as the F19 but I didn't crawl into the attic to measure them. Every detector I have (over a dozen) will fit in a box smaller than 30 inches.

Attachments

• dmgrump.jpg
    dmgrump.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 85
F19 and Nokta Impact factory box--22"
XP Deus--24"
Teknetics Omega 8500--28"
Tesoros came in boxes at least as small as the F19 but I didn't crawl into the attic to measure them. Every detector I have (over a dozen) will fit in a box smaller than 30 inches.
I have two Minelab CTX 3030 lower shafts that are 32". If I cut 3" off to fit in a box do you think a buyer would notice? Crazy thing is they weigh about 6 oz.

I have two Minelab CTX 3030 lower shafts that are 32". If I cut 3" off to fit in a box do you think a buyer would notice? Crazy thing is they weigh about 6 oz.

Bummer but if I had a CTX, I don't think I would be shipping it anywhere. But if I did, I would put them in the box corner to opposite corner. The bus wouldn't have to be too deep.
My USPS here has consistently been wonderful for decades
That is pretty much my experience here. i wouldn't say wonderful but I will say better than Fed Ex and UPS. However, some of the things that are shipped to me by USPS from certain cities can have problems leaving there. I imagine it is the same for Fed Ex and UPS, if you have good employees in your area, your experience will be better.

Bummer but if I had a CTX, I don't think I would be shipping it anywhere. But if I did, I would put them in the box corner to opposite corner. The bus wouldn't have to be too deep.

That is pretty much my experience here. i wouldn't say wonderful but I will say better than Fed Ex and UPS. However, some of the things that are shipped to me by USPS from certain cities can have problems leaving there. I imagine it is the same for Fed Ex and UPS, if you have good employees in your area, your experience will be better.
It takes a box 23" square probably 2" tall , I done the math!!:)

UPS might be doing something similar, the F75+ box is 30” and UPS quoted me $102 to ship a 9 pound 31x16x10 box. USPS was $92.
Now that we should blame Biden! He and the left raised prices to get more tax dollars coming in daily

I simply avoid United Parcel Service with a passion. Way more lousy experiences, than USPS. USPS actually delivers early many times. UPS is a PITA here.

Geez, at this rate I’m going to have to start keeping the zincolns for gas money…..🤬