Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New shovel from White's

Looking good! I just picked up a shovel a few weeks backs, wish this was available then. The 36 inch length would have been perfect. Great price too!

I like the orange t-handle.
How many times I have had to go back and find my digger because I was too focused cleaning off what turned out to be a DEEP zinc. One gets fustrated with the deep non Indian head and moves on forgetting their shovel.

Nice White's

HH
JASON

Be ok for the woods, wouldn't take it to the park.
I've used a "Trapper's Shovel" for years (check the Bay)

Long D handle, but narrow blade and easier on the turf.

Made in China for White's

than many relic hunting shovels. Most are too short for me, and some are too heavy. The White's Ground Hawg has a functional-size blade, and while it isn't a wimpy light-weight tool, it has a good length that allows me to use it to get around in place of my cane.

Another thing I like about this tool is that when I get back to my vehicle to put my gear away, I can make sure the shovel blade is cleaned off and put the durable, protective cover back on. I pamper my detectors and all my detecting gear, and this keeps the Ground Hawg looking good, and helps prevent damage to my detectors, search coils, coil cables and other things while I'm travelling.

A very versatile tool at a very affordable price! :clapping:

Monte

Monte, love the way you talk about pampering your equipment. I do the same. Can't stand dirty, abused "stuff".