Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new Signum owner

horikindaguy

decided to give one a try. new style straight shaft, 6X10 at 7khz (parks and learning coil), and the 9.5 X 12.5 with 3 frees.
only have a few hours on it at a local park (with typical park trash)

initial thoughts:

very nice balance, very comfortable for swinging, light weight. audio is fabulous using my Sennheiser 280 pro's...

I'll need to work on ground balancing as I literally cannot find a clear spot in this park! what the heck...I'll need to figure out a way to do this via manual...I probably don't have a good GB.

using program 2 (MM) mode seems the best in this trashy park. also, just noticed that I should try audio mode RTL-ST (instead of the std RT-ST) in order to lower RT sense (and threshold?) to 0 to quiet things down, correct? which is the iron volume adjustment? Volume LT? should be lowered to 1?

I'm using a lowered gain (say 4 or 5) and lowered ST sense. VDI is still jumpy but that's certainly understandable in this park.

Any Signum users out there with any tips for an AKA newbie for trashy park use (I know this is not the best place for it, but all I can get to right now)

I'm enjoying this so far and trying to sort out the audio/VDI etc. I actually like just using 2 tone for simplicity.

thanks...

surprised to get no response....but I guess there are very few of these actually in North America....I feel pretty brave/exclusive

n/t