Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Simplex with 2.78 update.

I've seen enough of this nonsense.. I checked the credentials of every member in this thread and I didn't find any of you with Administrator rights, meaning none of you have the right to tell others what language they can speak here. This isn't just an American forum, but a Worldwide forum. @silverseeker 2 was way out of line and is receiving a 2 week suspension. I highly suggest for your own sake to start acting with some compassion and humanity.

By the way, Hablo muchas palabras hermosas en espanol.
OOORAH----SEMPERFI 60 --64:usmc:

Monte: Mine came with the 2.78 already installed. Should i download the 2.77? Jim
Just reread your post and saw where you think it would be better with 2.77. Any learning curve after downloading it? Jim
I have seen a noticeable difference between version 2.77 and 2.78. By switching to 2.78, you lose the ability to adjust the background tone volume in all-metal mode.
As a relic hunter in highly mineralized (volcanic) terrain in all metal mode, I prefer version 2.77

Just started metal detecting two months ago using the 11 inch and 9.5 x 5 coils. To date I've found 680 coins consisting of 1 walking half, 4 merc dimes,1 barber dime, 1 buff, 1 war Nickel, 2 Indian pennies and 29 wheats. I am wondering if the 2.77 would be better than the 2.78. Thanks.
I can't find the link for 2.77.
A friend has the 2.68 and wants to update to run the SP 24 coil.
Thought someone had a link.