Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New site/ New silver

still looking 52

Found this new site yesterday and found another two pieces of silver, the first one I found was 1946d Washington quarter and the second one was a 1964 Rosie. This site used to be were Ron and I attended elementary school way back in the day and now is a museum for radio buffs, we asked for permission to hunt and these guys were super nice and let us hunt. The place was closing down for the day and the guys came out to let us know we needed to pack it up and I was in the the middle of taking out this plug and they asked what I was digging and I said my detector showed a dime at 5" down and sure enough out popped that silver Rosie .

Good couple of shots. Elementary school for you guys? Geeze, there might be at least a Barber coin there and maybe even a Seated. :biggrin: Good digging! HH jim tn

I was hunting with brother SL52, and here is the pictures of all the silver I found.

Brother Ron in WV