Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New T2 Coil Coming Out (Soon?)

Folsom Don

I called Teknetics today checking on my R6 software upgrade status. I was pleased to find out that my T2 was shipped back to me yesterday - about 1 week after I sent it to them. I appreciate the fast turnaround. I then asked them about the possibilty of a smaller coil and a hood cover for the display.

The person I talked to said they are working on a 6 inch coil and they just started working on a display cover for the T2. No release dates yet, but it's good news that they are listening to the user and responding!

I am getting more impressed with the Teknetics organization every day.....Don

p.s. They also have just released a revised coil cover that one person can install without having 2 other people helping him.

I am not going to hold my breath. They are not known for there speed when it comes to introducing new products. I am still waiting for the new electronic pinpointers they told me about last fall.
[attachment 24815 bhpin2.jpg]

[quote Folsom Don]
They also have just released a revised coil cover that one person can install without having 2 other people helping him.[/quote]

Do you know how or where we can get one of these coil covers?

Thanks,
EC

The dealers should have them by now or real soon. When I talked to Teknetics on Tuesday they asked if I wanted the old coil cover replaced with the newly designed one on my T2 that was in for the R6 upgrade. It took me about a millisecond to say yes, thank you. I believe they won't charge you for it if you bought one of the earlier, extremely tight fitting versions....Don

... back in January from Cabellas. I like the small size (smallest pinpointer I know of) and it's fairly sensitive.

But, it only beeps. There is no vibrate mode. And, the beep is too soft to easily hear with headphones on.

I kept it as a backup.

EC