Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Tally Record for a days hunt

Terra1959

Gday :ausflag:

New personal record today :biggrin:
previous record of $160 odd has been smashed :cheers:
$258.50 in 3.5 hours today
all shallow or sunbaking in a park after a rock concert
Shame I couldn't spend longer there, what fun we had.

My mate who pretty much taught me the finer points of detecting a few years ago with his Etrac (standard 11" coil) grabbed $158 in the same period

the speed of the Xterra allows a good swing speed and boy did I cover some ground :thumbup:
Happy huntin

T59

theres a green about 1 mile from me where they hold a 3 day open air concert every year usually attracts 20,000 plus. last year was quo and boyzone. guess where i,ll be tomorrow. prob never been detected either!