Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Tejon order this AM

foreign object

Hope to have it by Thursday.

My F75 is back in the shop for repairs and have been wanting a backup with contrast,only wished I had ordered it earlier.

Also thinking about a Cibola in the near future but will have to wait until funds are available.

Hate waiting but what's a guy to do.

FO

i use a vaquero, would like to try a tejon. getting into fly fishing put that fire out this season. haha

Congratulations on the Tejon! I have had 2 and just bought the second one back from the person I sold it to! Waiting on it to come back home now! The Tejon is probably my favorite Tesoro but love the little Sikver uMax also.

I would like to get a T as well its got that ED 180 silent search and it seems to be a deep seeker, let us know how you get on with it .

Get ready to dig, that sum beach is deep! I found a clad dime 9" deep the second time out with mine. The hole was getting so deep I thought I was chasing large trash. Finally the pinpointer was getting a hit at the bottom of the hole. It was sandy and I reached in and took the final scoop with my hand and there was the dime. The Tejon hit on it loud and clear. It is one sweet detector.

some day over the rainbow i would like to get a Tejon. for the deep things