Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Teknetics Forum Sponsor

detectingMO

Hey, all. Long time contributor and now new sponsor of the forum. I'm well versed in all brands but Teknetics is my specialty with the Omega being my favorite of the brand.

Is there content you all would like to see more of on this forum? I've always wanted to do a video series call "Tek Tips" on youtube but have a family of 6 and another full time job so I only get the camera out a couple times a year.
I'm an enjoy the technology and history more than finds type of guy though.

Thanks

Craig
Show Me Treasure

Welcome aboard, Craig, and thanks for being a forum sponsor.

And since Craig didn't say it, I will:

[size=large]Who to buy from?
Rule of thumb: your local dealer if you've got one, otherwise a forum sponsor.
Their pricing will usually be competitive with what you may see advertised elsewhere, and if happens to be just hair more don't let that change your mind.
Remember that forum sponsors add value by being forum sponsors, and local dealers add value by being someone you can speak to face to face.
Also, forum sponsors are almost always good businespeople to deal with because by being forum sponsors they do business in a fishbowl and depend on having a good reputation. [/size]

--Dave J.

Hey Craig. Thanks for sponsoring.

Hi Craig, what part of Missouri are you from? I grew up in Troy and graduated from CMSU (now UCM) in Warrensburg.

n/t

Thanks for the kind remarks. Well put, Dave.

I'm smack dab in the center of the state now. Columbia, MO I grew up in Montgomery City and played Troy and STL area quite a bit in athletics. My brother attended undergrad at CMSU.

Craig

It's good to see you expanding your horizons. Your video's have been`a wealth of information and direction. Good luck in your endevour. Your honesty and knowledge is a plus in this field.