Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new tesero soon?

I think the only true reliable source would be Robert chiming in here saying it was so or not. I also read the same post somewhere else and the guy it came from lives, eats and breathes Tesoro and seems to know some of the company workings but we will have to wait and see or hope Robert will be forthcoming with good or bad news.

Habanero said:
I think the only true reliable source would be Robert chiming in here saying it was so or not. I also read the same post somewhere else and the guy it came from lives, eats and breathes Tesoro and seems to know some of the company workings but we will have to wait and see or hope Robert will be forthcoming with good or bad news.

Tesoro will not announce a new detector until they have a good stock of them at the factory wherehouse to meet demand (my opinion), they have always been closelipped till they release them.

So speculation is worthless, so I doubt Robert will respond.

Because the economy is so bad (unless you believe "O" lies) older Tesoros have been selling well & at good prices because they can't afford a new one.

So is coming out with a new machine worth it ? Only if it is a unique machine, say a PI watertight unit (size of the 9 volt unamax series) & a wireless headphone option. That would set the PI world on it's ear.

HaRM

Yep,the economy is bad,but detectors are selling like hotcakes. Look how many new folks there are,its unbelievable! Every urban site I hit,I see signs of others...divots with a pulltab next too it. Anyway,I would love to see something from Tesero soon.

Sure it's worth it to release something new and improved, to me anyway; to them maybe so maybe no. Was just throwing my 2 cents in, lets wait to see if they release something soon. Some are happy as pigs in you know what with the current Tesoro line and I like what I have tried as well but deep down I feel I am missing features that I have tried on other units and would also be happy as a pig in you know what if they came out with something new that was loaded with my favorite features. Just my opinion!

I will let you guys know WHEN and IF we have a new product. And guess what, thats not today!

How bout tomorrow Robert :poke::lol: If you do come out with one, you can send me one so I can give it a good honest northern New York area test & I won't even charge you for doing it. But if it is a water detector I'll have to pass, I am afraid of the water :rolleyes:

THATS OK we can still dream about one !:sadwalk:

SkiWhiz said:
How bout tomorrow Robert :poke::lol: If you do come out with one, you can send me one so I can give it a good honest northern New York area test & I won't even charge you for doing it. But if it is a water detector I'll have to pass, I am afraid of the water :rolleyes:

:yikes: Can't wait any longer, building my own............................

Robert you can tell UNCLE OTIE, Robert, i said, You can tell UNCLE OTIE, Robert dont make me speak to your mother !

I wouldn't say no to a new water machine Robert.... Want my ' wish list ' for it's options?.... Hehehe. .. Mikey ;)

No one said their is anything! I didn't anyways.
Hey Mikey, glad to see you!

this is an echo from 15 years ago ........................