Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Tesoro Mojave is here!

Dave0

The New Tesoro Mojave is now here. Featuring the new addition to the Tesoro Epsilon Family. The Precision 7 Concentric Coil! With Better coverage and depth/sensitivity balance. Please pm to order!! Map $251.10

David a couple of questions.

Is the coil waterproof and can the detector be bought with a long cable for the coil? Most of their coils have that option.

Is the disc full range like on the Compadre or Eldorado?

Thank you,
Neil

Yes, waterproof coil, 180 discrimination and I will find out on the long cable. I would say yes but I would rather be 100%

Nice!! The coil looks like the old Troy shadow super 7 coil. Thin and light but great coil for hunting!!

Should make a great economical fresh water machine with the long cable coils. Had a Tiger Shark in the past and always wanted to try another Tesoro unit for fresh water use. May be just the ticket.

Hope it has hots on gold!

Tom

D&P-OR said:
It comes with just the 7" concentric stock coil.
C.J.M. said:
What other size coils does it come with?

..which should be a great coil. The 5.75" (ok; call it 6) and 8" concentrics have been my two favorites. The new 7" should be awesome as well.

pinenut said:
D&P-OR said:
It comes with just the 7" concentric stock coil.
C.J.M. said:
What other size coils does it come with?

..which should be a great coil. The 5.75" (ok; call it 6) and 8" concentrics have been my two favorites. The new 7" should be awesome as well.
Being a slim coil it's probably a newer version of of the Troy shadow super 7 that used to come on the Troy x2.
Many have said the same.
I had mine rebuilt at Tesoro and my eleon set to it. Great coil.
As light as the 5.75 but 7" coverage

May look the same as the old Super 7 but Allan C says it's not the same coil (what I've read; I haven't called him). I'll buy the Mojave and swap the new 7 around between all my 5 pin machines. I imagine it'll feel like the 5.75, but cover just a bit better.

That lucky # 7 may become my new favorite coil. :bouncy:

When will you start selling the coils? I am interested in buying one of the coils for my Outlaw and Bandido II Umax.

JEF said:
When will you start selling the coils? I am interested in buying one of the coils for my Outlaw and Bandido II Umax.

My distributor has them ordered. Tesoro is putting all they have now on the machines. When they come available I will have some for sure. I hope it's not very long.

David,
Got mine ordered today. Looks to be perfect to hunt old colonial house sites loaded with square nails. Super fast recovery speed. Can't wait!

pinenut said:
May look the same as the old Super 7 but Allan C says it's not the same coil (what I've read; I haven't called him). I'll buy the Mojave and swap the new 7 around between all my 5 pin machines. I imagine it'll feel like the 5.75, but cover just a bit better.

That lucky # 7 may become my new favorite coil. :bouncy:
I already have the cutlass umax (not the II) and it has the sensitivity knob, but no growing switch but runs at 12khz. I don't see myself needing the machine, but the coil I'll probably grab. Interested how it runs on my bandido II micromax and my outlaw

woodchiphustler said:
David,
Got mine ordered today. Looks to be perfect to hunt old colonial house sites loaded with square nails. Super fast recovery speed. Can't wait!

Yes sir. I see that.

This might already be known but I've dealt with David in the past on two detectors through eBay, great communication and pricing. Just sayin.
Kris

Kmaz said:
This might already be known but I've dealt with David in the past on two detectors through eBay, great communication and pricing. Just sayin.
Kris

Yep, Kris. Just confirmed a sale with Dave on a Mojave. Man seems good to deal with.

Dancer

Jackpine Savage said:
Should make a great economical fresh water machine with the long cable coils. Had a Tiger Shark in the past and always wanted to try another Tesoro unit for fresh water use. May be just the ticket.

Hope it has hots on gold!

Tom
I ask a trustworthy fella that has the Mojave how good it is on jewelry, especially small low conductor items & he said it hits hard and deep on them.