Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Tesoro News Leek.

plidn1

This is the real deal.
Tesoro's new Anniversary models with new colors and an all new wide scan coil for the
Cibola, Vaquero, and Tejon.
More to come soon.
Other models to follow.

More new colors

if they went all black like the French ones would have been better.

got the money they will make it what ever colour you want :bouncy:

so come on where's the exciting part ? :poke:

AJ

I'm colorblind so I had to have my wife tell me the colors. How about a totally new machine? On the upside... I do know my new truck is yellow. :shrug:

Davethejunky said:
I'm colorblind so I had to have my wife tell me the colors. How about a totally new machine? On the upside... I do know my new truck is yellow. :shrug:

Uh...you were told it was yellow.
Could be chartreuse for all you know. :heh:

whats the new wide scan coil are you talking about the 8x11 DD

Looks better, at least you know you have bought a new one not one of the same models from 10 years ago.

I like the black better than the grey.

Still I wish they would stop playing around with color changes and get a move on finishing up the C*******R instead.
Oh, its just a diversion tactic..............................

REVIER said:
Davethejunky said:

LOL, that's exactly what my wife said but the said it was more of a lavender. :yikes:

REVIER said:
Davethejunky said:

Did you say yellow? You know I love that color.:rofl:

slingshot said:
REVIER said:
Davethejunky said:

Did you say yellow? You know I love that color.:rofl:
Was my favorite too till I lost site of color. I can tell by shades now.

That's it???---New colors on the same machines???----There MUST be a NEW detector coming out-----right???

getting closer :bouncy:

the new machines of not the new colour have a QR reader on the inside of the battery cover good way to tell how old it is :biggrin:

so there's some movement at the station just in time for me having no cash but not to worry I think I will be ok for awhile.

AJ

n/t

Sooo, if there's a new detector coming out, to make it look different they have changed the colour of the old ones......:blink:

My wife said that if they had a PINK one, she might get it. KEN from Ind.

Furious T said:
Sooo, if there's a new detector coming out, to make it look different they have changed the colour of the old ones......:blink:

Seems to be Tesoros standard mode of operation. This time give it a color change to give the impression they are new machines.
It's all cosmetics, cheapest way to fool the masses with the same old machines.
That's ok if they brought back Monte's favorite(s) Tesoro in those colors, namely the Eldorado Umax.