Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Tesoro OUTLAW

allcav

I am proud to announce the new Tesoro Outlaw.
Tesoro Outlaw field test
By Robert Martensen

Over the past year, I have had 100

:super:

It sounds like a Bandido II uMax on steroids. I just love the re-tune feature. It really makes pinpointing deep targets super easy.

tabman

Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

tabman

Are the coils interchangeable with the older units?

tabman

Price-point?

Robert,

Does the new Outlaw ground balance in both modes of operation (all-metal & motion discriminate) ?

I can't believe you guys still are not getting it :rage::rage::rage::throw:

Quote "The soil here is highly mineralized so I knew even with manual ground adjust for the all-metal mode there was going to be some loss in depth in the discriminate mode."

Hellfire and Damnation. :ranting:

Makes me want to strangle the whole lot of you.

I think it will be a very good detector.. I am not sure if it Gb's in both modes or not..

Is it going to be offered without the three coil kit? The coils alone will be $275 to $325, and a lot of us already have the coils. What frequency? Please don't string us along like some other companies.....:devil:

There is always a little lose of depth in the discrimination mode vs the all metal mode. The Vaquero is a good example.

tabman

Mike Hillis said:
I can't believe you guys still are not getting it :rage::rage::rage::throw:

Quote "The soil here is highly mineralized so I knew even with manual ground adjust for the all-metal mode there was going to be some loss in depth in the discriminate mode."

Hellfire and Damnation. :ranting:

Makes me want to strangle the whole lot of you.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tesoro-Electronics/202414736450390

It is going to have a $649 MSRP picture is on our facebook. they are too big to post here!

The company employee writes the field test and "hits it out of the park" because no one else will.

I'm really am furious. Who do the Tesoro engineers listen to? The fans want a new metal detector so lets piddle with the Vaquero and see if that quiets them down? Outlaw is a good name for it cause I hate it already.

I'm not going to say anything else. I think others can read just as good as I can.

Mike

Here is a quote from Jack Gifford in 1980. This is also our company focus. I am sorry you are mad. We do however satisfy 99% of our people. We are not into all the bells and whistles to make the machine so expensive that nobody can afford it.

"It has become apparent to me over the past few years that there is a place for, even a need for, a metal detector manufacturer who is dedicated to the independent dealer market. The products should utilize the best of today's technology to provide maximum sensitivity. They should be rugged, but light enough that anyone can use them. They should do their job without "bells and whistles" that only increase the cost. And finally, the company should remain loyal to their dealers and be responsive to their needs and desires. It is with these principles in mind, that TESORO was founded in May of this year.
Tesoro is the Spanish word for treasure. The Spanish certainly seemed to understand and appreciate tesoro. Never in the history of the New World has there been a treasure hunt like the Spaniards held. It's hard to think of a better name for a company associated with treasure hunting, or a better symbol of our goals than the conquistador. As the Spaniards were yesterday's undisputed masters of treasure hunting, we at TESORO will always endeavor to meet our goal of making TESORO Metal Detectors today's undisputed masters of treasure hunting."

I don't give a rip about facebook. Please post the Outlaw detector info on the Tesoro website or at this site.

Thanks
tabman

I am disappointed Tesoro released the price so readily. Doesn't Tesoro know consumers want to pre-order machines without knowing the price for weeks? Just kidding!! :bouncy:

tabman said:
I don't give a rip about facebook. Please post the Outlaw detector info on the Tesoro website or at this site.

Thanks
tabman

Tabman, All of my pictures are too big to put on this forum!