Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New tesoro outlaw

I purchased a tesoro outlaw and today when it arrived the mode switch is stuck. Has anyone else had this problem? I don't dare to push too hard as I don't want to break it.

try pulling back on it and switching it .

Mine works like a dream. Stuff happens though. Just give Tesoro a call and they'll take care of it for you. Who did you buy it from?

tabman

get some silicone spray and give it a slight shot and let it set a minute or two and then tyr working it if bought new then contact Tesoro they will fix it but sometimes a little Lubricant will work all it takes it a little dust to make one stick

I tried blowing it out, stiil no go. So I sent tesoro an e mail and with all the great things I hear about their customer service I'm sure it will all be taken care of.

Give Tesoro a call Monday & ask to talk to either Rusty Henry or Vince Gifford..---That's always better than sending an email in a case like this.---They will advise you what to do but don't do anything drastic till you talk to them---don't want to mess up your warranty on the detector.

happycamper08 said:
I tried blowing it out, stiil no go. So I sent tesoro an e mail and with all the great things I hear about their customer service I'm sure it will all be taken care of.

Email? Not a good ideal with Tesoro. It's better to give them a call. 1-928-771-2646 They're blazing fast to answer and will put someone on the phone to help you.

Who never did say who your vendor was who sold you the Outlaw. You might want to give them a call as well.

tabman

I will call tomorrow and I didn't mention the vendor because it was the last one he had in stock and I figured it would be quicker to deal with tesoro directly. Just a faulty part, it happens and as long as it is taken care of all is well. I don't expect miracles and I know it will take a bit of time to get it straightened out. Just a bit bummed but I guess it gives me a little time to watch you tube vids and read reviews on what appers to be an excellent machine.

Talked to Rusty Henry today. What a great guy. I fell very confident I made the right decision to go with a tesoro. I wish other companies would get a lesson from Rusty on customer service.

So you followed our advice & called Rusty & found out what most of the rest of us already know---that Rusty is a great (and efficient guy).-------Soooo, what did he say, what did he say??------What is the solution/answer that he gave you to your dilemma?----Inquiring minds want to know! :)
happycamper08 said:
Talked to Rusty Henry today. What a great guy. I fell very confident I made the right decision to go with a tesoro. I wish other companies would get a lesson from Rusty on customer service.

happycamper08 said:

I found out a longtime ago about Rusty Henry and how great he treats all Tesoro customers.

Someone put me in on know that Rusty is not only Tesoro's Service Manager, he also has a Tesoro dealership on the side to supplement his income.

Well, guess who I buy all my new Tesoro stuff from. :)

tabman

hay my blisstool is gone for 2 months my get it back in the middle of winter I think I will get rid of it its not worth the hastle

tabman said:
happycamper08 said:

I found out a longtime ago about Rusty Henry and how great he treats all Tesoro customers.

Someone put me in on know that Rusty is not only Tesoro's Service Manager, he also has a Tesoro dealership on the side to supplement his income.

tabman

Tabman.... where do you find Rusty's website?

TabMagnet said:
tabman said:
happycamper08 said:

tabman

I'm not sure if he has a website. I just give Rusty a call when I want to order something. Google 'Rusty Henry Detectors'.

tabman

tabman said:
TabMagnet said:
tabman said:
happycamper08 said:

tabman

I'm not sure if he has a website. I just give Rusty a call when I want to order something. Google 'Rusty Henry Detectors'.

tabman

Ok, thanks!

Evidently he has no website.... so I called the number and there is no answer. Will shoot him an email and see what happens. I used to live about 10 min from him. The irony in it all.

TabMagnet said:
Evidently he has no website.... so I called the number and there is no answer. Will shoot him an email and see what happens. I used to live about 10 min from him. The irony in it all.

I always got him at this number: 928-899-0362 If Rusty doesn't answer, leave a message and he'll call you back.

Tell him tabman said to give him call.

tabman

The unit I purchased was one of the first units produced and very early on they had a problem with space and Rusty said that somthing was catching the switch so it couldn't move. He said it was caught early on but this one slipped through. He is going to make the changes that give it some space and put a new switch in it. He also said I could call him personaly and he would walk me through a few things with the machine. Outstanding service! I am sure glad I decided to give tesoro a try.