Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Tesoro Tejon Air Tested Prepped And Ready To Go

Bill G

I dialed in my new Black Tejon today now it's ready to go..

I always air test and adjust the disk knobs to drop a nickel right at the nickel mark. I have done this on every Tesoro I have ever owned. I wrapped the foam handgrip with cork road bike handle bar ribbon.(This stuff wears like iron, is comfy and easy to wipe down or clean with a damp cloth) I installed some wire loom protection material on the coil wire to protect it from brush or stickers. I also installed a small foot I made with industrial Velcro the foot is stable in the grass and on the dirt.

I plan to do the same on my new Black Vaquero when it arrives.

Then I am going to hunt like heck with them..

Happy Hunting All,
Bill G

Looks good! I had both the Tejon and Vaquero. Vaquero was doing to much sitting so I sold it. Love the Tejon, though. Both are great detectors. Have fun :cheers: