Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to me VX3

azdigger

The mail delivered my VX3...put batteries in it and took it to my test garden....wow , blew me away.....tried it with the 950 coil and 6x10 coil......waiting for my ultimate 13" coil .
I got a couple of hunted places I want to try. So far....VERY HAPPY . I have an MXT but this is a different critter for sure.

The weather got nice here so I did a little testing in my yard , I took all my coils , compared them as to strength of hit, ease of use and best signal.....
Seems n my soil the D2 won.
Now to try it in the fields.

azdigger said:
The weather got nice here so I did a little testing in my yard , I took all my coils , compared them as to strength of hit, ease of use and best signal.....
Seems n my soil the D2 won.
Now to try it in the fields.

How did the 6X10 and the 950 do?

I took it out in the real world today...took the 13" off and used the 6x10 , still seemed jumpy and lots of false non repetable signals....Think I might have been better with an MX7 or MX SPORT

Somebody please correct me if I am wrong but I think most people try to run the V3i or VX3 real quiet instead of high Sensitivity where you don't get those jumpy one way false signals.

Don't get discouraged:confused:. Had the same problem with a 10" Detech Excelerator Coil: went back and did a restore on each program..Helped out a lot.. I could get a 12" deep quarter with the stock 950 coil using one of "Fox's programs" . FOX's VX3 Program

Don't take for granted that you can run the V's at 10 or better. Best I can get here is 7 on the gain. Run it where it's stable