Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to Metal Detecting

Welcome to the hobby !
You may want to check out the Bounty Hunter forum .:detecting:

Be careful, very careful. This hobby can be quite addictive.
HH
BB

Have fun and while your
detecting, take time to smell the flowers......whenever the H^%$ spring
decides to bet off its backside and get here!
Katz

Take time to smell the flowers

Heck this should be right up your alley....
I took my Ace to the local top shop and had a rain bonnet made for my powerhead.
If your bounty hunter has control knobs it may not work but if all your controls are push buttons then a sunbrella or Top Gun cover with clear window piece sewn in is a great addition to your unit.

Welcom breaw, you are in a good earea michigan has copper points and old setlment just dont get discouraged by trash you will dig lots of it but its a must you will find good targets if you endevor to percivear GunnarMN

Welcome I am new to forum myself but I will tell you this is one hobby that is very very addictive . I find myself all the time riding down the road looking for new places to hunt and researching the area. It's a great hobby and for me it was one that was kind of started as a joke between my parents and me. Good luck and hope you find a lot of great stuff!

Hi my name is KAK and I'm a metal detectorist.
Welcome to metal detecting. I started about 9 years back and my first detector was a Bounty Hunter Landstar. I dug hundreds of coins in parks but foolishly disced out pulltabs because there were so many. I wondered why I got only the small coins. Later I found the forums and learned I was missing all the good stuff (insert Homer Simpson Doh smiley here). So my advice is use as little discrimination as possible and dig everything you can.
Good luck,
kak

New here as well, and the lil brown truck should be bringin my baby tomorrow woo hoo. Unfortunately its a 95% chance of rain :rage:

Hi gunther; Welcome. The problem with this addiction is there is no cure except to go and dig some more and the more you find the worse yor addiction gets. I got hooked 39 years ago and I'm gladly lost to its attractive lure hahaha. Good Luck and Good Hunting. Don't forget to Post the pictures ok. PEACE:RONB :crazy: :detecting:

PS : You may want to join a Club as well. Then you;ll really be lost for the better.!!!!!

You might consider a pinpointer in a bit. It'll make the recovery end of things easier...