Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to the F75

I found it between 2 old trees that had a ton of trash under them. Running in boost sens at 80. It was about a foot deep and gave a clear repeatable 75 signal.

n/t

Wow. Great find. I do have to ask most of you have heard "luck of the Irish"? Well, I have to change that to "luck of the F75". You hit the mother load sir....

GREAT RECOVERY.
You've just begun you treasure hunting adventure now that you have the LTD.
:fisher:

I've been hunting since 72 and this is my first buckle. I think luck plays a part. But with all the trash where it was, I think the fast recovery had a bigger part. Thanks for all the comments. Now I got a bug up my rump for another one. I got some old trashy spots I'm going to revisit.

Obviously, there is more than "trash" there!! Great recovery!!!

You sure were due! :rofl: and theres no hope for the rest of us is there? Oh well, the next clad quarter I find, I'll think of it as a buckle of that magnitude!.
Mud

So, where was this found? (don't need/want details, just section of state would be fine, i.e. few miles north of Nome, AK.)

In the northeast corner of MS. I'm between Corinth and Shiloh park. Lots of activity in this area but it's been hunted heavy since the early 70s.

Thanks for the info. Yeah, that is a good area, for sure. One thing you have to remember, as I am sure you do, a place is never hunted out. You may have a much better machine than your predecessors. Best wishes for future finds and as already stated, make sure you add pics!!

:clapping: :thumbup: :wiggle: :please: WOW. I think I'm going to pass out. Great find. ITs gonna display really well.
Be sure and post it on the civil war forum please. Thanks. CCH