Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to the forum!!! wanted to say High !!!

cz6aBill

Hi my name is Bill im from southeast Ohio. Have been metal detecting for about 25 years, coin hunting mostly. Just picked up a used Minelab Explorer II way different from anything else iv ever used ( really lovin it ). So hi everyone these metal detecting sites are so cool.

Welcome aboard Bill, glad your here. Good luck with your Explorer. Looking forward to seeing how you do with it.

Hi Bill... ive read some of your previous post on one of the other forums i believe. Hope you enjoy the machine... just give it time. We have a great bunch of guys/gals on here and Bryce has a ton of experience as does some of the others that pop in on occasion. If you need help just jump right in and ask.

Dew

Hi Bill-
Welcome! There is a ton of good information on this forum and everyone is very helpful. I'm in NE Ohio and am jealous of all the old dirt you have in SE Ohio. Good luck with the Explorer - it's a great machine. HH

Welcome!!!

I am originally from Marietta, OH, you from near there.

n/t

raweppler said:
Welcome!!!

I am originally from Marietta, OH, you from near there.
Yes about 50 miles south of me. Ive done a lot of huntin in Marietta, actualy the first week i had this machine me and a buddy went down and hunted the big park i for get the name he hunted the park and i hopped over to the parking strip between te road and the sidewalk on a corner lot. I got 2 merks a barber dime and 2 ingins some wheats. I love Marietta.

Welcome Bill

No detector sounds as good as a Explorer hitting on silver. My guess is you'll be changing your screen name by Memorial day.

Welcome Bill.....you WILL get great ideas and advice here.....you've arrived at the right spot!:thumbup:

Hey Bill, welcome; I was born and raised in western PA -- just a few miles from Ohio and the West Virginia panhandle, just northwest of Pittsburgh, and spent a good deal of time in eastern Ohio! Love the area!

And yes, as others have said, these Explorers LOVE silver!

Steve

hi bill this is jerry from vt. welcome to our gang alot good people here