Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to the sovereign

You got a great detector, now you just got to learn how to use it. It takes longer to learn than most detectors, but can and will surprise you what this detector can do, If you dont have a 180 meter it may take longer to learn it as some tones are close to on another and with a good 180 meter you can tell those the tones that are close in tones.
One thing is go slow and listen to those tones and and I think you will do well.

Good Luck
Rick

Found some great stuff in the iron with the Sov.......people who think its rubbish in the trash don't no how to use it.......most don't realise that targets can be picked up while the machines threshold is nulling.
I think a lot of people pick up on the totally useless recovery speed tests on targets lying on top of the ground........buried targets do not behave in the same way.

I purchased my first detector six months before they quit making it. When i first got my GT i thought i had wasted a lot of money. I could not tell heads or tails of what it was telling me. Bad Hearing was one of the problems. there were times that i became very frustrated with the machine. But according to my wife i am stubborn. I purchased a 180 meter and the light at the end of the tunnel came on. It is still my dirt fishing machine as i purchased its brother the Xcal for the beach. Learn the machine and it will surprise you with what it can and will do.

great machine for beach hunting and farm field hunting where digging crazy deep holes isn’t a problem..it doesn’t have great separation and struggles with many smaller items like micro jewelry but it’s killer on large cents and deep gold rings and can sometimes punch through soil that has tiny bits of metal in it and hit on the larger deeper target.. as with most machines it works best when set up as hot as you can run without falsing on too much iron.. most of my large cents were found with the GT..Sometimes I would come home with 3 or4 per hunt if conditions would allow..

great machine for beach hunting and farm field hunting where digging crazy deep holes isn’t a problem..it doesn’t have great separation and struggles with many smaller items like micro jewelry but it’s killer on large cents and deep gold rings and can sometimes punch through soil that has tiny bits of metal in it and hit on the larger deeper target.. as with most machines it works best when set up as hot as you can run without falsing on too much iron.. most of my large cents were found with the GT..Sometimes I would come home with 3 or4 per hunt if conditions would allow..
I've added the Nel Sharp Coil.
Small stuff comes ALOUD !!!
More than alive.
Yes I'm learning this new coil.
Yet
I'm truly Loving it.
Slow
Yup
Though Slow is where it's at. As always.
In the iron null the sweet Hidden signals are coming Alive.
Why didn't they make a coil like this years ago.
As I get on better sites I'll post the good stuff.

I am going to the beach this weekend to go detecting with a mate who has the deus 2 it will be intersting to see how they perform against each other...
That will be interesting........you should compare each signal you find with both machines.........look forward to seeing the results.Good luck and i hope you both find some great stuff.