Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to this forum and to the hobby.

edthefinder92

Hi all my name is edward and Im new to the hobby and new to the forum as the title say's, anyway's Im glad to be able to join a forum like this I've always been fascinated with finding thing's even if I just got a metal detector my Metal detector is a bounty hunter 900 need a manual and Im not sure where to find one but Im not sure if it work's right or if Im not using it right but anyway's I will also be using my dad's which is a discovery 3300 seems to be a good one has a display and everything else necessary on it so anyway's I will post my finds on here when I get the time to detect, Also I was wondering if anyone know's some history about utah as that's where I live and I would like to find some thing's here anyways talk to you detectorist's later.

Hi Edward -

If you go to the Forum Index (find link at the top of the page) you find the Bounty Hunter forum. You can get lots of info about your machine and it would be a good place to post your finds - Happy Hunting and welcome.

Welcome Ed! You have found a great resource for your new hobby. Visit frequently. Post your finds when you can. Take your time learning your machine and most importantly just enjoy. Good luck and Happy Hunting. Matt