Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to this forum,Just got a new 705

Damar2003

Hello, I am new to this forum, actually forgot that I signed up a year ago, but never posted. I just bought a new 705 for my fiance and I will be the one learning it so I can show her when she gets to go. It will also be a backup for my E-trac if I need it. I have read alot about it and it seems like it is a very good unit. Any input will be appreciated. I did read Randys e-book and liked what I read. I have been using an E-trac for 11 weeks and found that it was pretty easy to learn, although I won't say that I have mastered it yet. I do know that I have dug 29 silvers with it and I can avoid alot of junk. I hope the 705 has some of the silver finding capabilities of the E-trac.

Welcome!
Your significant other will love the 705. It can be as easy or complex as she's comfortable with.

And as for hitting on silver.....it does just fine!
These were all just 30 days finds, only getting out for occasional 2-3hr hunts @ hard hunted local parks.

[attachment 230422 03-07-12Ring_2_e.jpg][attachment 230423 03-11-12_CallAPriest_front.jpg]
[attachment 230424 03-13-121960DRosie_f.jpg][attachment 230425 03-27-12_1.JPG]
[attachment 230426 03-31-12_Pendents_1.jpg][attachment 230427 04-02-12_RingFind.jpg]

Watch everything you can on youtube, Really helped me out alot. Even the xterra 70 video from Minelab part 1 & 2.
Watch them and apply, She will be up and running in no time

If you 've got a handle on the E-Trac the 705 will be a piece of cake.

The 705 is a very capable and flexible machine. It will find silver just fine if you get the coil over it. I am very interested in the comparison of the two machines when you get enough time in with the 705. It will be like swinging a feather compared to the Etrac and I believe you will like it. Please keep us informed on how it's going and if you need help this is a good place to come but I imagine since you are proficient with the Etrac the 705 will be a breeze. Side by side target by target comparisons would be interesting if you get the opportunity. Thanks for posting and welcome back to the forum.