Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New town and some old finds..

Gonehunting

Over the weekend I spent some time with the family and got away for a little while. I really didn't have any research or ideas, so I drove to the older part of town. The first two doors reaped permission and I got to hunting.. Very first target was this 1916 merc.. I kinda got excited, but waited to get home to clean it..
zGyPH.jpg

I tried to put a "D" down there but it just didn't happen...
yRP7u.jpg

I dug several wheats, and this cool smashed wheat token..
UMtkT.jpg

1939-1940 Golden Gate Expo

The Indian Head's were a lot deeper than the rest of the targets.. One was pushing 10 inches.. I just about gave up on it, but it was as strong as if it was 5 inches so I kept digging just to see what it was..
UvYSx.jpg

There was quite a bit of clad, and even a half dollar that I was getting excited till I saw the rim was dark... but had a blast and a line of places to hunt the next time I am up there...
wExtY.jpg

sweet finds, sounds like you had a great time, good job and hh

Thanks sir.. I am ready for the weather to warm up a little... lol