Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEW Treasure Tracer v2.0 is out

LowRider

Mike's Treasure Tracer v2.0 is ready I think

New in version 2.0! I gave the program a little face lift. Merged some functions, added some new little features through out the program. I was able to merge the find screen with the delete screen to save a bunch of memory. John Watson from Australia told me about a problem he had with adding and deleting find types to set up the program for Australian finds, it is now fixed John. A couple of guys said it was a great program but what about people that don't want to record each item found, they wanted to enter only the quantity found (like 5 quarters, 3 gold rings, 1 silver bracelet). So the biggest change this version was I added a module to handle this type of recording system. This is the type of recording that beach hunters would use. The next step is to add printing. If you would tell me what you want in a report then I can design it, Please, I'm begging you send me your wants of the information you want to see.

Because of a computer meltdown the program I use to create the install program doesn't work and won't install anymore so I have had to use a more limited install program. That means that you will have to do some work to upgrade the old database to the new database format so you will not lose any data already in the version 1 database. I apologise for this. Because I write freeware that anybody can use for free, I don't have money to pay $700 for a new installation greater. I have to use what I can get for free myself.

The link to the new version is:

http://home.comcast.net/~radwen1/MikesTreasureTracer.zip

Put this link in your internet browser and it will download the program. Enjoy!

Mike

Good to see you stop by! God bless! :)

Was hoping to give the program a workout this year but with the move and all that has gone one I didn't do much detecting at all. Will check out version 2 and am sure it runs circles around the first version. Glad to see you posting and still working on the program as well. God bless you and yours Mike.