Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Treasure Tracer v2.1

LowRider

Hi All

Duke found a problem with the new By Hunt Database. I was storing the wrong data in one field. I have fixed it in version 2.1.If you have already updated to v2.0 the you will download the update file:

http://home.comcast.net/~radwen1/MikesTreasureTracerUpdate.Zip

This will only update the programs in the program and not touch the database at all.

If you have not tried this program to keep track of your treasure found, detectors owned, hunt sites you hunt at a By Hunt totals database please use this link to download the complete installation.

http://home.comcast.net/~radwen1/MikesTreasureTracerFull.zip

I have found a detectorist that programs as well and he wants to help make this into the best database program around for treasure hunters. His name is Larry. Look for the next very improved version.

Some of the information you can store about the find is: address where you found or the GPS if you want to, hunting partners, equipment used, estimated value, type of find (coin, bottle, relics, jewelry, completely changeable to your needs), a photo if you want to, depth found. Also it keeps track of the information of the detectors you own along with photos, serial numbers and other information you want the keep in one place. Also keep tack of the places you hunt. Photo, address, notes and you can draw lines on the photo where you want to and place text of the photo if you want to, zoom in on the photo

Look for more things to come.

Mike