Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New TreasurePro

AustinEd

I just ordered a new TreasurePro. It is on the way and I should have it by this weekend. Hopefully the research I did will pay off and it will be the machine I hope it is. One of the first hunts will be on a property with a house built in 1841. I will do a post on the results. It should be a good outing. Field results should start to be posted on Findmall. The TP has been out for a while now but I have not seen a great number of posts about finds.

Hi ED, I have a friend that has the TP and dose very well with it. He has frond 32 rings so far this year, he just hunts parks mostly. Just give your self time to get to know the Pro, it will do you well. I have the MXT and the T Pro was made after some of the MXT settings. The MXT is one of Whites best. Good Luck with the PRO, and let us know how you are doing. Flintstone

Thanks for the info Flintstone.. I will post results if we do not get rained out this weekend. At least the TPro is said to be water resistant, although Whites does not seem to mention that.

As long as it is not a down pour, it will be ok. I put a small bag over the control box and use a towel over the battery box. I have fun in parks when people start to run for the car. I just think, now it is all mine, I don't mind getting a little wet, feels good some days. Don't go in bad storms, might fry your everthing. Flintstone

I am still evaluating the TPro. I did not take it to the 1842 house hunt because I did not know it well enough. As a group we found Buffalo nickels, silver nickels, silver dimes, wheat pennies, two rings, one white gold or platinum, one silver set with a stone, and various iron artifacts. We think one is an iron cannon ball and are researching it to try to tell for sure. Surprisingly we did not find any 1800's coins. Talking to the owner, we found out that areas have been filled with a lot of dirt and mud from road construction. Things are going to possibly be too deep in some places to ever find them. We are hoping to be able to hunt some places that are now large garden areas this winter when the veggies have been harvested and the gardens have been plowed. This is where the goodies hopefully still are. These are not small areas. The gardens cover several acres. Maybe I can give a report on this when we are able to move on it. In the meantime, good hunting and may you all dig a gold ring!

Do you have extra coils for the TPro? Whites seems slow to come out with dedicated coils but I see that the Prizm and I think Coinmaster coils fit it.

I'm wondering just how much improvement the Prizm/Coinmaster 4x6 shooter will make in trashy areas

Ed, how are you liking your Treasure Pro? Or anybody for that matter. I am considering one, but there just doesn't seem to be much enthusiasm for this detector. I kind of just want a White's detector, just to have a White's detector. I had rather buy new, and the Pro is in my price range.

So, anybody got anything to say? Good or bad?