Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New use for the X-Terra

OOOOPS! Never mind. I didn't look close enough at first. That is the X-70! The X-30 and X-50 that have the electric start. Everyone knows the X-70 is fully automatic! :lol:

Funny stuff Ron. Now get back in the house. I think you've been outside in the cold too long! HH Randy

I agree the cold and snow is starting to effect You Ron... HAHAHAHAH LOL...
How much depth you get with that Square coil ???

n/t

.. and ask how much snow the F2 can move.. then see how long it takes for the whole works to get deleted. Gotta love censorship. ..Willy.

As the winter gets longer, I start to go stir crazy. The two cats are tearing up the house, too. I was thinking of that post for awhile, I just had to find the right "accessory". And yeah..it will go deeper than a Fisher...about 24" right now. Ron

That is some funny stuff! I am glad I can still hunt. Mid 50's here in NC rduring the day right now, Beale.

good one ron. i nearly choked on my lunch. have you made a scuff cover for it, or is it stronger than a 6" coil: clapping:

Great idea during cabin fever season Ron!!!!!!
Wondering if I could use it in Aus right now to keep the
sand flies off me.
ps. this took an hour to type in between the scratching an itching.:nopity:
happy hunting
gold rat

" He who finds the gold is the Boss"
"KEEP DIGGIN"