Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New UT Member

VALUEPIT

Ok guys,you did it ,after 15 dormant prospecting years and an old Garrett ADS3 Battery hog ,$$$ started itching,a short call to KELLYCO and tree days later here it is MLAB Xterra 70 pro package!!!

i am exited to get back into this detecting stuff ,besides g scale live steam loco's(website www.mylarge scale.com) i am totally hooked onto this forum!

hello to the treasure hunting world Manfred Diel SLC UTAH!!

Welcome back, Manfred. You picked a great detector for sure, and you've come to the right forum. Don't forget to check out the faqfaq at the top of the page. There are a lot of very experienced, and helpful, folks on this forum that are more than willing to help.

Good luck, and good hunting,
HighPlainsHunter

Welcome...to the X-Terra-70 club..seams to be growing every day. Looking forward to your post. TomB:detecting:

Welcome back to the hobby Manfred!

This is a great site that is filled with information that only experience can give you. As a new X-Terra 70 user that has read the manual and watched the CD many times, I still learn valuable trips and tricks every time I visit the site. The FAQFAQ section is filled with things that help the new user tremendously.

Darryl

Have a great time and welcome back to detecting!! Plenty of helpers here on this forum so no question goes unanswered!!
Cheers!