Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New v3i owner

6000proxl

Hello all new to the site but not the hobby tomorrow i get my new whites v3i and I'm stoked I will be reading thru the forum and may be asking questions on this detector as it looks like it will be complicated.But anyways thought I'D say hello.

My best advice is to pick a factory program and only change the filter fron 10 band pass, to 5 bandpass, and HUNT. That's all I would have done had I been able to wind the clock back. Changing settings in the beginning seems like it asks for trouble IMO. Have fun before you get confused. Relic and C&J progs seem the friendliest. martin

Keep it simple in the beginning and dont play with the filters till you experiment with the ground you are hunting.

Thanks Martin I just got the v3i in from the ups man and put it together and is this detector awesome it is very well built and impressive to say the least upon an initial test in my front yard within 10 minutes of putting the detector together and testing it on the factory coin and jewelry program got a quarter at 5 inches lined up on scale in green and hit hard this detector is going to be great i can feel it already my favorite . The wireless headphones look nice also havent tried them as of yet and the coil is the 2 DD. I cannot wait until my next day off work to field test this detector will keep everyone posted. THANKS WHITE'S! " ESPECIALLY MARY HUDSON AT WHITE'S SHE IS THE BEST" Gleo!