Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New video - 1800s silver and a key date quarter!!

Please make sure to sub and comment!

http://youtu.be/DrYfOXnWX84

Another great vid!

I haven't seen one of your videos for awhile. I thought maybe your wife pulled back on the reins and wasn't letting you get out as often! LOL Nice job on those finds.

I haven't been hunting as much but already have 2 more vids in the can. I want to reshoot some video for the extro at the end and will upload one by the end of the week. There's an 1825 silver on one of em.

My 3 year old daughter and I went and checked out a site last week. " it's so quiet in the woods Daddy. We should metal detect here". I love that kid. She brings her metal detecting emergency bag and her little gloves and shovel. Only problem is she likes the "Shiny ones" as much as me lol