Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New video. #37 Mark's Golden Reign of Terror!

chicagoron

This is 6 hunts in the first 2 weeks of April. Mark killed it with 3 beautiful diamond rings! There are close ups of all the nice ones on the video.
Also I am having a contest to find a new PG rated name for mark as Gold W#$%E isn't working for posting on the forums. They don't want the bad words because of younger hunters on the forums, and I completely understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g98GdLDoelw

Watch the video, post a suggested name in the comment bar. Make sure the name has not been use previously. The name Mark picks will win a Chicago Ron Hat, an autographed picture of Mark in the lake, and a Minelab Mini-mag flashlight.

Thanks
Ron

Very inspiring nicely done. Good work on the finds.

n/t

Where do you guys get your water hunting gloves from?

As distinct from "Gold Finger". Of course it would have a better ring to it if sung by Shirley Bassey. Those rings of Mark's are to die for.

I dont know if this is allowed, but perhaps a word of explanation: Here is Aus. the 'ringer' is the lead shearer in the shearing shed. He was supposed to set the pace for the No. of sheep shorn. Sometimes he would be beaten, usually by the shearer known as the 'gun'. Hope I dont get myself disqualified for providing this.:rofl:

Aufully good gold hunter! Nice video! Thanks for sharing.

Mr. Finztal
Finztal
Findztal

n/t