Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEW VIDEO- Fun & Civil War Finds at DIVXVII :twodetecting:

Bill Ladd

Well, I have finally done something with the 2+ hours of footage we shot at Diggin IN Virginia 17 at Beauregard Farm (THe Battle of Brandy Station & biggest Calvary battle of the War). The 3 of us from RI had a ball as you can tell & we don't take ourselves too seriously. This is the lighter side of DIV. The film is full a laughs, & outtakes & I hope everyone enjoys it as much as we do (we are still laughing @ Howard). We get giddy over fired bullets, & bust on each other most of the time. "Goodwill Hunting" it should be called, & I know U guys down South like my Boston accent too:detecting:
There are also some "Yankee Tenderfoot" inside jokes at the end only DIV folks will understand & hopefully nobody takes offense to....
Enjoy,
Bill
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO3Civ_EnSQ[/video]

Bill,
Thanks for the Vid. I truly do enjoy the AXE - SCENT ! I really appreciated the vid since I plan on trying to make it to DIV XX ? in Mar 2012. This added a bit more insight; especially since I've never been before. Thanks again. CCH.

Cool vid Bill,good laugh to......hh rick in mi.

That's what a real "watchable" video is. Over 500 people seeing me use a 1270 rather than the G2 I was denied access to. :poke:
Does Texas even sell the 1270 anymore?
My videos average over 2200 hits a week........seems like an obvious free promotions opportunity to me & everyone else.

n/t

Always love the videos Bill, did you mention to Howard about the Western and Eastern Treasures magazine doubling as a playboy for him?

hi bill!
why wouldn't they let ya use the g-2?

(h.h.!)
j.t.