Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Video of the R&B Innovations AW2200 battery for Whites M6,MXT,XLT,DFX,VX3,V3i,and TDI-SL

bigboar

Available Now!!
MSRP $179 Contact bigboar@newenglanddetectors.com or andrew@newenglanddetectors.com about our Limited Introductory Promotion....

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTbZPNeZPcA[/video]

Not worth my money if it is only 2200mAh
Should be ore than that for a Lithium battery

HH,

There is a 2800 if you are interested. The manufacturer found 2200 Lithium to suffice most serious hunters needs. Lithium 2200 mah and 2200 NiMh have two different discharge rates. The $179 is MSRP, if you want information about special intro pricing send me a PM . The $179 price point may sound expensive but when comparing to whites Lithium @ $199 just for the Battery no charger I think it is a bargain. The AW-2200 comes with the smart charger and the Quick Car Charger. For the amount of time and ease of use you get out of the battery it is absolutley worth it. This battery is going to appeal to the serious hunters who want to get serious time with their detector. It will also keep your detector running at optimal performance. I hope this helps shed some light on the AW2200 .

Some Facts about the AW-2200
Get Twice And More The Battery Life Of A Whites Rechargeable!
Charges in 1 to 2 Hours And Lasts All Day In The More Demanding Machines! (TDI-Sl, VX3, V3I) Other models can get upwards of 40-55 hours
Smart Charger Technology Tells You The Batt Pack Is Fully Charged!
Holds A Charge For Months At A Time No Need For Trickle Charge!
Batt Pack Loads And Unloads With Two Finger Ease!
Cost Effective Never Buy An Alkaline Again!
The AW2200 Weighs 11.48 oz The Whites NiMh#802-5281 Weighs 17.64 oz

BATT-TEST-8-13-11.jpg

Hmmmm...a 2800 would be more up my alley, as most rechargeable AAs are 2700 max...Might have to give this a second look...

HH,

Very cool. I use lipo for my rc cars and so does my brother. How many cells is this? We can use anything in between 2s-6s 5000mah-12,000mah for our cars, but have too use special chargers.

With all the precautions that Li Ion batteries have on the internet. Could you post the instructions for the pack? I'd like to know is there is a problem leaving the pack unattended while charging etc.

Rob (IL) said:
With all the precautions that Li Ion batteries have on the internet. Could you post the instructions for the pack? I'd like to know is there is a problem leaving the pack unattended while charging etc.

Hello Rob,
The Instructions for the AW2200 Batt Pack are real simple, So simple they are printed on the Batt Pack.

You plug the charger in a 110 wall recepticle .........You plug the round plug into the 2200 Batt Pack and you will see the RED LED on the Charger light up when it changes to the GREEN LED the Batt Pack will be fully charged and ready to go!

The same procedure is used for the Car Charger that also comes with the AW2200 system..

As far as Safety when the charger is GREEN while plugged in The Charger turns off so it can not OVER CHARGE or UNDER CHARGE the Batt Pack avoiding any kind of a hazerdous situation!

Great Question
I hope that helps!

Best Regards
Rocky

OK, then.