Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New video up

Nice spot Mark, congrats on the finds. I wish you would of shown the signals before digging. For me, watching pre-dug finds isn't much different then showing them on a kitchen table.
Agree, hearing the tone, seeing the signal and how the machine performs and then the reveal is what we are all in it for. Not trying to be rude but we all know what an open hole looks like. I made it less than 3 minutes in and as with most youtube videos showing open plugs and no machine performance, just loses my interest.

Thats just insane watching….. I feel lucky just finding one when Im out.

Thanks Dave and I usually spread out so it’s hard to wait for him to head over to film maybe we should run two GoPros
Mark