Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New video

• Thread starter calabash digger
  • Start date
It looks great! Can't wait to get one. The remote looks a little bigger.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211203-114400_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211203-114400_Facebook.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 82
While I enjoyed the video, this Georgia boy didn't understand a word that was said. This Deus rep. Obviously had to have been further up North Georgia, my guess would have been close to the Tennessee line. Those folks talk a lil' funny. Anyway,. this was a good video and I know a lot of folks are anxiously a waiting it's arrival. My guess is that they will sell quite a few of these. Thanks for sharing this video Calabash. A lot of folks here are looking forward to your demo video on the Deus II.

Hey Calabash D. Is any of our XP Deus equip compatible with the XP Deus 2. I use the puck with the Grey Ghost head phones. Hf coils along with the m1-6------what about their compatibility.

Hey Calabash D. Is any of our XP Deus equip compatible with the XP Deus 2. I use the puck with the Grey Ghost head phones. Hf coils along with the m1-6------what about their compatibility.

I think the MI-6 will be, but that's it. You'll need new coils and a new set of headphones/puck to use your Grey Ghosts.