Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Vista X user here

88junior

Hey all I have a new to me Vista X that I got from Keith Southern. I have always liked analog machines and from talking to Keith about how the X performs in his soil I just had to try one. I always liked machines like the Fisher 1266x and the Tejon due to the the dual disc option. This is my very first Deep Tech detector and I am looking forward to learning how to use it and getting the most performance out of it. I have been watching any and all videos on it that I can and reading this forum to learn all I can about it.

I joined it. A lot of good post on there. Are you Chuck Acton? If so what settings are you using?

You'll love it Morgan!!Sorry we couldn't meet up longer.

Yes I'm back down to One Vista X now..LOL,...But I wanted Morgan to really try one!! I'll round up another spare/backup eventually.

Keep in contact Morgan!

Keith

I sure will Keith we will get together as soon as the deer hunters leave the woods and go on a hunt.

I'm not on Facebook, anywhere else I can vides and info. I Have a X coming from Richard.

El

El said:
I'm not on Facebook, anywhere else I can vides and info. I Have a X coming from Richard.

El

El, While your waiting on your X. Check out the many videos & tjps offered on this forum by some pretty Sharp hunters.
After that dig, dig dig. It's like any machine, time in the wild is what counts.

Hope it serves you well like it’s doing for many already...:thumbup: