Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New way to use Deus Lite

relicmeister

Tried on stem with coiled cord, WS4 w/o seeing TID and this neck strap gizmo works best. Nothing attached to detector, can see target ID and adjust settings easily and it’s comfortable to use. I used a belt and attached the puck within the arm band with the strap cut off. I cut a recess for the headphones jack so it’s in the base 90 degrees from how it sits in the armband. Phones are cheap Koss on ear - I need to hear outside sounds when I’m the woods.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 99
Well you just hang it on your neck and look down???

To me the fun part about the lite is just going by tones.

I was looking for a way to look at the ID with that set up but have decided against it.

when I use the lite set up I am just use the full tones and go by sound.

I can very easily pop the controller into the ws4 and do that and will undoubtedly do so whenever I want. Right now I think having the ID visible has helped me increase my finds rate some. I have to trust my ears more. But yes with this rig I just look down to see it and I also find this way I’m more apt to make settings changes. I’m still trying to rely on tone characteristics and using ID for confirmation.