Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New X-Terra 705

digginLa

Greetings everyone I've been reading this forum for quite awhile but just now acquired my own x-terra from another site member on the for sale forum. Took it out this afternoon for around 1 1/2 hrs, didn't find to much but I've already hunted this school several times in the past and am currently in the process of re-hunting it with my Omega and now with the X-terra. I only found .38c but the dime was a 1950 rosie that I have somehow missed in the past or could be a recent drop as it was only just beneath the grass. The only other good target was a broken copper ring. Settings were noise cancel at 2, sensitivity at 25, disc was pattern 2, 4 tones, and I just turned the auto ground tracking on and let the gb set as I hunted.

Welcome to the forum. Nice finds also. I like hunting in all metal. I like to hear it all.

welcome8.gif

Congratulations on the new machine! :thumbup:

Thanks ya'll! I'm not a big fan of all metal however I am going to keep hunting this site lowering the discrimination each time so I'm not digging tons of trash targets until I get rid of everything that my detectors can find, hopefully I may come across some more silver and possibly some jewelry buried under all the trash.

I was never fond of all metal on a discriminating detector, but I am extremely fond of it with the Xterra.
Welcome, and keep us posted of your finds.

I run all metal too ... great job too ... you soon get used to ignore the low tones