Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New XP Detector will be a MF?

u2robert

If you watch the beginning of the new XP Add there is an MF on the coil and the corner of the box.
I bet the new XP will be Multi- Frequency detector.
Wouldn't you know it I just bought a Deus And love it more that my EQ 800 never thought I would ever say that.
I have an area where I beat the ground to death with the EQ 11" & 6" coils for months.
Went there with the Deus and can't believe what I'm finding.
Between the two detectors unbeatable combo

I saw that on the box as well. Looks like some sort of logo with an F in red then the MF. That's a pretty big spoiler if that's what it represents. I also use an Equinox and Deus combo. I like both machines but find way more stuff with the Deus especially in heavy iron.

If it is a simultaneous MF machine, I wonder what the range of frequencies will be? Is there any reason why they couldn't do a coil that searches from 4 khz to 80 khz at once?

I’d expect 4 kHz- 80 khz but I woutd hope that the selectable frequencies remain. I certainly hope the present coils are compatible with the SMF in the controller, whether it’s the same with b mg ew firmware or completely new remote

It might just be "My Favorite" LOL

Too little known but I’m very interested. Will it be a whole new machine with all new coils? or same coils different control box/ remote? ( I’m hoping for the latter). Same ultra lightweight design? I don’t want to have to spend 2 grand and I don’t want anything that’s complicated. Keep it simple to operate.