Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New XP Deus II user here with the 9" coil with MI-6 and WSA II XL headphones

pulltabfelix

Have owned the CTX3030 and Nox 800 so should not have too much trouble learning xp2. CTX was a fine machine, but simply got tired of having to use a swing harness. Looking forward to learning the XP2 and hope the wireless MI-6 and WSA II XL headphones are all that I expect them to be.

Have owned the CTX3030 and Nox 800 so should not have too much trouble learning xp2. CTX was a fine machine, but simply got tired of having to use a swing harness. Looking forward to learning the XP2 and hope the wireless MI-6 and WSA II XL headphones are all that I expect them to be.
I bet you’ll pick it up fast! Like those headphones a lot! Have both coils and have been leaning towards the 11 lately.
Both have great separation and depth.
Like that pin pointer too but sometimes it gets a little quirky pairing with the remote.
Have to turn it off sometimes and turn it back on to get it going.
Several others have reported the same.
Will be interested to hear what you have to say.
Happy hunting!

I did not find the weight of the 3030 a major problem but the repair bills as it got older were. Most folks who havent used a D1 will use the multi kfz but don't discount the single kfz feature which gives it some advantages to rule out trash like steep caps and other trash. I remember years ago the D1 PP would sometimes not link with the remote but an upgrade took care of it.

I did not find the weight of the 3030 a major problem but the repair bills as it got older were. Most folks who havent used a D1 will use the multi kfz but don't discount the single kfz feature which gives it some advantages to rule out trash like steep caps and other trash. I remember years ago the D1 PP would sometimes not link with the remote but an upgrade took care of it.
Regarding the pinpointer and the D1 I never had a pairing problem with it. Just the D2. Have the latest update but still fussy. Annoying but always pairs after second or third attempt