Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New XP products 3 videos are now live

Excellent videos Gary! I can't wait to get the new eliptical, I am sure it will be a game changer for me. I already love V4.

Thanks for the videos Gary, Well made very informative.

Using higher kHz (54) explains why I seen an advantage at an iron laced site, The higher kHz enhanced the masked conductive signals, what couldn't be heard with a lower kHz due to the abundance of iron was heard with the higher kHz.

Can't wait for the elliptical, Much higher kHz should enhance masked signals even more.

Gary, If you get the opportunity to compare iron masked signals using different kHz in a video. This will be an eye opener for those not using the higher kHz in areas with iron, it enhances iron masked conductive signals like it did the buried hammered coin in your video using a higher kHz.

Higher kHz coil is a game changer, must have coil for those who hunt relics or in iron laced sites.

Thanks again Gary,
Paul

Gary,

Excellent job on the videos. (as always) Interesting to learn that Deep uses V2 filters and Hot uses V3.2 filters. That should get the attention of those who are always wanting to "go back" to a prior version. I have the HF coil already and waiting on the M1 6 now. Hopefully it will ship soon!!!

PryorCreekJoe

Couple of questions...on the XY screen (I hope I got that right) I see how it reacts to aluminum how does it react to a gold ring?

On the pin pointer does it retain memory when shut off....that would be handy when using it with another detector? And I think you said you can save a program on the deus?

Nice videos

Old California said:
Gary, If you get the opportunity to compare iron masked signals using different kHz in a video. This will be an eye opener for those not using the higher kHz in areas with iron, it enhances iron masked conductive signals like it did the buried hammered coin in your video using a higher kHz.

Thanks again Gary,
Paul

YES!

so all the other programs except deep and hot are new V4 updates?

I like the look of the elliptical HF coil and I am not elliptical fan so it must be nice..

thanks for the vids more fun things to try out :biggrin:

going to have to XY test a beer cap things drive me nuts :rage:

AJ

The XY screen is based on target signature, just like the horseshoe graphic, thin Aluminium and coke generally give a top to bottom reading, if a very thin Gold ring or chain has the same conductivity then I'm afraid it will give the same signature. I use the zoom feature at 3 because I don't want a visual reading on deep targets, I trust the audio over the meter.
For my searching I use the XY to identify targets with a strong enough signature to activate the line.coke is the biggest culprit here in the UK.
It's just another alternative to the conventional screen we have been using in the past.

Thanks Gary,

Video`s are so much easier for folks to understand than reading the idiots guide.:thumbup: Jerry.

There seems to be a lot to remember on the pin pointer...would be nice if it kept the last setting when turned off...

is it just my computer or is Gary's lip sync way out of sync? it looks like those old dubbed in Japanese movies from the 50's.