Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Newbie finds with explorer se

cladkiller

These are some of the finds from a weekend hunt , a month after purchasing my explorer se pro,
and alot of reading on this forum!! Andys book and bryces #s for deep silver, its all coming together
im still learning but its paying off, SLOWWWWW IS THE WAT TO GO!
Man i love this hobby!!!
Does any body have any idea what the C E& W RY Stand for on the rail road lock i cant find anything on those initials,

1914 Barber quarter
29, 2-42'S, 45 merc
48, 52,57, rosie
1889 IH
1918 Canadian large cent
unknown large cent

The lock's initials probably stand for a long defunct railroad company. Look in Google search for american railroads with those initials...
Chuck Smith
Cajunistan, near Red Stick

n/t

Ya looking real good..need to determine between the Pro or Etrac..pro more in my budget..i gave up on the rest figure lets get the best..I need something strong and stable for my soil in WI.

Wow nice finds!! That Barber is in awesome shape..I hope to find a Barber anything sometime in the future!! Good Job!!!

[size=large]i figure the RY stands for railway. does that help? :rofl:

HH[/size]

Wow, nice finds. Keep up the good hunt. I'd like to find my first silver someday on mine but I have to wait 'till the frost & snow leave first.

GREAT job for your first month, cladkiller! Now that you got this machine, you may have to thing about changing your screen name...maybe to "silvakilla!" Some great finds there -- love the Barber quarter.

Hey YODAinMN -- you WILL hit silver with your machine, if you give it enough time. Guaranteed! :)

Steve

REALLY FANTASTIC FINDS

And For A Newbie! You Know it won't always be this Good but Enjoy This!

Need to ask, Is it a Barber Quarter or Barber Half?
Either way it is in Amazing Condition

Congrats and HH

Its a Barber quarter banditicey, thanks for the kind words, i was really stoked when i found the barber, even the railroad lock was cool i found the key in the same hole!!!!!!!!!
David

Wow...things are coming together nicely!