Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Newest T2

Neil

How do you tell if its the newest version if your going to buy a new one?
Thank you

They flash the serial number when turning them on...the first 2 set of double digits is the date code

For instance...my T2 flashes 06...then 16.

That is my date code....June of 2016.

As far as finding out BEFORE you buy...the serial number should be on the box as well with the same code. Ask a vendor or seller if they can check for you.

1)Hold the Menu button down. 2) Push and hold the trigger forward. 3)Turn on the detector
Version 9 is the latest last I heard..

Bryan

Thanks guys. I should have been more clear, I was more referring to the newer green T2s that are $499 now. How to tell them from the older ones if I was to order one.

Neil

If it's advertised as a T2 Classic with DST then it's the new one.

Tom

Jackpine Savage said:
Neil

If it's advertised as a T2 Classic with DST then it's the new one.

Tom

I just bought a new green T2 Classic a couple weeks ago and it says nothing about DST on the box or manual.
It has version 9.0 software.
I noticed the T2 LTD is advertised as having DST so you might look in to that further if you want the DST.

Bryan

I don't believe the newest T2 C is shown having DST, but some mighty good hunters feel F T has done something to quiet them down. Like quietly adding some DST. HH jim tn